Wednesday 26 June 2013

What's my plan??

I really want to help Ummi to open a new shop for bakery. Because I know, Ummi always love to make something delicious to eat. Ummi maybe are the happiest person if my dream come true. Ummi have passion to do it so, I rather saw Ummi tired because of work than tired because kept thinking bout Ayah. 
Ummi, keep praying ya, because I really want to do it.
Okey, will create the floor for our shop then I will design it. 
Hope nobody complain bout that. (^_^).
Even I know it's hard to find the shop lot to rent.
Hmmm... which area I should choose??
Boulevard there? Or Permyjaya area?? Or Taman Tunku area? Or bypass area?? Or pasar area?
Oh My God, I don't know which one..
Ummi said to me don't be so far.
Because I need to know how much the rent of shop. Then I need to count the budget bout the employee, the equipment, the renovation and other. So much work to do. Even I don't know which part I should start. 
Hahahahaha...Am I really talking about business right now??
Okey..need to plan my bakery floor planner. Maybe I should give to do cafe because not enough main power.
I'll make it the promise... (^_^)

MYDADIE.PROPERTIES.COPYRIGHT